SSRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

POLL 1 - I want everyone to let me know what day they would prefer to race the Clio's.

Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_lcap0%Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_lcap33%Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_lcap33%Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_lcap17%Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_lcap17%Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed 15 May 2019, 11:34 pm

I forgot my password

Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca)

Go down

Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) Empty Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca)

Post by Jay x Craig Mon 29 Jan 2018, 8:28 pm

Please be aware of our Rules & Regulations on Track Limits.

The Corkscrew is the main corner that will be looked over by SSRC Stewerds

This is what is within Regulations....
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) Thumbnail

This is what is not within Regulations....
Round 13, 14 & 15 Track Limits (Laguna Seca) Thumbnail

Drivers must use the track at all times and may
not leave the track without a justifiable reason. For the
avoidance of doubt:
(a)  The lines defining the track edges are
considered to be part of the track surface.
(b)  A driver will be judged to have left the track if all 4 wheels of the car either goes beyond the outer edge of any kerb/rumble strip or goes beyond the track surface where there is no kerb.

Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may re-join.
However this may only be done when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage.
Repetition of serious mistakes or the appearance of a lack of control over the car (such as leaving the track),
will be reported to the SSRC Stewards and may entail the imposition of penalties up to and including the exclusion of any driver concerned.
It is not permitted to drive any car unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner deemed to be potentially dangerous to other drivers at any time.

Jay x Craig
Admin

https://ssrconline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down